We're giving away a Spectra 9 Plus Breast Pump for Valentine's Day
Welcome Spectra Mamas! Valentine's Day is in just a few days and for a bit of fun, Spectra Baby Australia are giving away a Spectra 9 Plus Portable Electric Breast Pump for 5 lucky winners. That's right, you have 5 chances to win our new release Spectra 9 Plus (not available for purchase until the start of March)! Enter to win at the bottom of the page.
About the Spectra 9 Plus Breast PumpLooks familiar? The Spectra 9 Plus is an upgraded release of the Spectra 9 - it has all the features of the Spectra 9, but with some great new features to make your life easier. Here's a rundown:
- Massage mode - a special program pattern which copies the way your baby gets your milkflow started, so expressing is faster and easier.
- Double pumping - the Spectra 9 Plus comes with two sets of milk collection kits so you can express from both breasts at once, which saves you time and is more effective for supporting milk production.
- No double adaptor needed - just like the hospital grade S1 and S2, the Spectra 9 Plus has a separate nozzle (at top of the pump) for each milk collection kit to attach - no need to muck around with an adaptor.
- LCD display so you can easily check suction strength, battery life and everything else.
- Timer - so you can keep an eye on how long you've been expressing for.
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery - no need to be tethered to a power point or be endlessly replacing batteries!
- 2 year warranty.
- Strong maximum suction at 300mmHg.
- Lots more but we won't bore you - just enter below to win!
How to win a Spectra 9 Plus Breast pump
Now for a bit of fun https://aucasinosonline.com/, we want you to tell us which model in the Spectra breast pump lineup you would marry :p. Here are your options:
First contender for your hand - the M1 Portable Electric Breast Pump - the Suit.
- Great to take to the office.
- Looks professional at a desk.
- Works quietly and won't disturb coworkers.
- Not as flexible as some of the other pumps and lacks the grunt of a bigger pump like the Dew 350 or S2.
Here's the second contender - the Spectra Dew 350 Hospital Grade Breast Pump, an old favourite.
- Strong yet gentle.
- Super quiet and won't wake your baby.
- Strong enough to support you in any need, whether it's pumping 8 times a day or improving milk supply.
- Doesn't have the fancy features of other pumps, and has no massage mode to help you letdown (getting milk flow started) so can take longer to get up and running. Also needs to be plugged in and is a heavier pump, so not as easy to travel with.
Third is the S2 Hospital Grade Breast Pump, our current top-selling model:
- Strong enough to do anything you need it to, like pump 8 times a day or build milk supply.
- Highly adjustable, so it can be adjusted to best suit your body and will remember your favourite settings.
- Lots of tricks up its sleeves and extra features, like a nightlight and timer.
- Has a highly effective massage mode.
- Needs to be plugged in, so not as easy to travel with.
And finally, our new Spectra 9 Plus - available for sale at the start of March!
- Slimline and lightweight with an inbuilt rechargeable battery - easy to take with you and use anywhere.
- Can hang around your neck, around your wrist or slip in a pocket so you can really pump on the go.
- Large LCD display so you can always see what's going on.
- Has a massage mode for faster expressing.
- A little noisier than other models.