No products in the cart.
Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump
Be astonished by the revolutionary S2, completely different to every other pump seen previously on the market. A sophisticated, hospital grade breast pump with highly adjustable settings, and extras like nightlight and timer, at a fraction of the price you’d expect.
Introducing the latest in breast pump technology, the Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump. Boasting every innovation possible to make life easier for you, including powerful 300mmHg suction, double pumping, massage mode to encourage speedy letdown, ability to adjust both suction strength and cycle speed, night light and timer and much more. This pump is absolutely quiet and is the most portable and stylish hospital grade pump around.
- Super quiet
- Closed system – hygienic for you and baby
- Night light & timer
- Everything you need for double pumping
- Powerful, adjustable suction
- Letdown mode and fully adjustable program to best suit your body
- Slow flow teat suitable for newborn feeding
Click here to compare breast pumps & read a guide to terms.
Should you buy the Dew 350 or the S2? Please read our post explaining the differences: Dew 350 v S2
- Spectra S2 main pump
- Wide neck breast shield (24mm size) x 2
- Bottle x 2
- Slow flow soft teat x 2
- Tubing x 2
- Disc x 2
- Cap x 2
- Backflow protector x 2
- Valve x 2
- Power adaptor
All components in contact with your milk are BPA free.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Cycle length 38-54 RPM
- Weight – 2kg
- Two years Warranty
- Powered by mains
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Certification CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
5 speed settings between 38 and 54 rpm
Yes, comes with everything needed for double pumping