Spectra Baby is hiring!We are growing and need a new awesome Customer Service Team Member! We are looking for someone with awesome customer service skills, breastfeeding and expressing knowledge, great communication and initiative to make things happen. Please have a read through the requirements for the position below and if you think you’d be a good fit for us, please go ahead and get in touch (details below)!
About this positionWe need a new Customer Service team member! If you are an enthusiastic person with customer service experience, confident in cloud based systems (or quick to learn!) AND knowledge and experience of breastfeeding and expressing - AND you’re looking for a long-term role that you can really dig into, please read on! Here’s a quick rundown on what’s involved:
- Be on the frontline responding to customer contact via email, Facebook and phone.
- Access our eCommerce website and cloud-based distribution systems to manage orders when needed.
- Be in love with our brand, helping breastfeeding mums and giving customers solutions.
- Help out with admin tasks or projects when needed.
- Develop a high familiarity with all our products so you can give technical advice, troubleshoot and just be the product guru our customers need.
- We pay fortnightly, wage negotiable.
- Flexible working hours.
- Small, friendly team eager to meet our new customer service superstar!
- We are an Australian business working in the GMT + 10 time zone. Customer service will be within Australian business hours, but you’re expected to be checking in to check for customer issues or problems on the weekend and in the evening - new mums need help 24/7. You don’t need to live in this time zone (we have team members around the globe), but you need to be available to help customers.
- You have experience in some capacity with breastfeeding and expressing. Whether via a previous job role, professional knowledge, or personal interest – you have acquired and maintained a great working knowledge of how breastfeeding and expressing works, and the issues and challenges that breastfeeding mothers face - even better if you’re a pumping mama who has used our pumps!
- You’re comfortable with using CRM programs and cloud based project management software - or able to learn quickly. We use Zendesk and Asana and you need to be comfortable and motivated to jump into these virtual workspaces. We are a remote workspace so you must be computer savvy.
- You’re looking for a long-term position.
- You’re able to commit to a regular schedule with some flexibility on weekends and evenings. We are a pro-family business and want you to be able to work around your family obligations, but attendance at work isn’t optional. Our customers are new mums trying to feed their babies, so it’s very important that they don’t have to wait for help.
- You want to find a company that you can be enthusiastic about, where you will contribute to growth and enjoy helping to build the business and be part of something growing.
- You’re entrepreneurial – you are never expected to sell (we don’t do sales pitches here!) but you are expected to care about our business and want it to succeed.
- You’re an articulate English speaker with impeccable spelling & grammar.
We are a small business that distributes the brilliant Spectra breast pumps in Australia and New Zealand. Our growth has been steady and with our customer service needs increasing, it’s time to expand our team! We work remotely – so there’s no office, and we’re from all over, but stay in contact via Asana, Slack, and so on – in fact the whole business runs on cloud-based software like Google Docs. Our current focus is on sales through our eCommerce site and promoting our growth through word of mouth (social media, forums etc) about our EXCELLENT customer service and amazing products, so your role will be super important. If you’re someone who would love a role in a small friendly company helping out breastfeeding mums, recommending products, providing solutions and helping them work out how to use one of these ‘breast pump things’, then please apply! How to apply: Easy! Just click here to fill out the application form. Thank you so much for reading our job listing and best wishes for your job search!